Super Rare Antique Medical Book ANOMALIES AND CURIOSITIES Of MEDICINE 1900
ANOMALIES AND CURIOSITIES OF MEDICINE. Saunders 925 Walnut St Philadelphia. Edition: c1896 POPULAR 1st Edition (No Other Dates Given). Binding Size: 7 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 3/4. Pages: 914 Plus Bibliographic Index, Addenda, Index and Catalogue of Medical Publications in Back of the Book by W. Attributes: An Encyclopedia Collection of Rare and Extraordinary Cases, And One Of the Most Striking Instances of Abnormality in All Branches of Medicine and Surgery, Derived From An Exhaustive Research of Medical Literature From Its Origin To the Present (1896) Abstracted, Classified, Annotated and Indexed; 295 Illustrations in the Text, And 12 Half-Tone And Colored Plates; Some Charts of Case Histories with Dates Of Operation, Results and Details of Operations. The item "Super Rare Antique Medical Book ANOMALIES AND CURIOSITIES Of MEDICINE 1900" is in sale since Wednesday, January 22, 2020. This item is in the category "Antiques\Science & Medicine (Pre-1930)\Medicine\Other Medical Antiques".fun" and is located in Nicktown, Pennsylvania. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Language: English
- Character Family: Antique Medical Book
- Place of Publication: Philadelphia
- Illustrator: Not Stated
- Maker: W.
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Special Attributes: 1st Edition
- Publisher: W. Saunders
- Binding: Hardcover
- Year Printed: 1900
- Author: George M Gould, A.D and Walter L Pyle, M.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Subject: Science & Medicine
- Topic: Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- Region: North America